Monday, September 03, 2007

I could kill him.

THis time last year we were taking younger son to visit his PAROLE officer and then also taking him to his mandatory addiction clases. It seems that wonder boy got his first DUI. He was gpoing to be off probation and it was all going to go away come December.
UNITL

he was arrested last night for a dui AND we have to go and bail him out. I have no knowledge of how any of that is done and I doubt that I can handle this what with our continuing business problems and life in general. I cannot believe that he was this stupid. How can he be stupid with the IQ he has? I just don't get it. Even worse, he was doing so well in his job which he will now probably lose because he's bonded. He just moved into a new place, was offered a position to supervise a Saturday shift at work and now it all comes raining down upon him.

I want to scream to rage, to cry and to throw up. THis'll probably be the place where I do all three. Bear with me. Please.

Even tho they grow up they are still your babies.

ANd then I looked on line and Casey can very likely get jail time for all of this. I don't know if I can survive it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>