Sunday, July 08, 2007

Since when

Is three days of over 90 degree weather considered a heat wave? This is Maryland, in the summer with the usual humidity of 2000% and days and days of 100 plus weather. Three days do not a wave make.
Also.. does anyone proofread anything anymore. I have a problem with this keyboard when I try to type the same two letters in a row but that's a keyboard screwy. My comcast sign in page has a photo each day near the weather link. Today's is a Pansee. Yep P-A-N-S-E-E.
Tonight someone on TV used the word Funner as in "It's funner than that'.
Reminds me of the craft shows where things constantly "POP" and I hear 'How fun is that?" Have we run out of the word much as in 'how much fun is that?" Or do we not have enough breathable oxygen to waste some on the word much.
I axe you now, where it at?

And why must I continually type in crooked words, twice and sometimes thre times just to post something on blogger. Apparently, there isn't a shortage of words.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your way with words, Sharon!
Stampo

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>