Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'd pat myself on the back but then

my arm'd get stuck and I'd be forced to walk around with my elbow level with my ear. so...
I'll brag.
I do post auction letters for the husband at work. It's a simple mail merge process. Well, simple since the letter is already written and the workbook set up. Well now there's a new letter that has to be set up with excell. I never knew I knew so many cuss words. I've been working on it now and again trying to get the merge fields in but having no luck. Of course the husband hasn't a clue though he did suggest I call the evil devil woman who originally set up the first letters. HOWEVER if she, a woman who never knew what the clip board was for Microsoft Word and had never used control f to find a word, could set it up so could I. So with shear determination and no clue as to what I was doing.. I managed to do it. Without books. Without excell help which is really useles and who thought it was a good idea to add a animated paper clip that taps on your monitor screen to get your attention. I bet evil devil woman probably thought it was real and fed it every day.
Oh yes, harping on evil devil woman. The reason for that is that she will not let go and she dumps her problems on the husband all the time. She ha lost her 5th job in a year and a half and now she's out of money as well and moaning to the husband about being homeless. She isn't homeless, at least not yet and I ass that I am said she could stay with us for a while. I must be out of my flakin mind.
Anyhow v\because I would not let her show me up, I excelled all on my own and could even start from scratch and end up with the same results. I was good and wrote it all down for the next time I have to do it. The husband called me a dynamo the other day which is husband speak for "you get to do all the crap I don';t want to do so I'll p[raise you and you'll think I noticed when I didn't. '

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are letting her move in with you?!?!?!?!

Signed,
TheAstonishedPersuer

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>