Monday, January 08, 2007

Home again

I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind with this weather. I don't care if its warmish or cold. I just wish that she could pick one and stick with it. This yoyo weather is playing havoc with my fibro and now it is even hard to breathe. I stayed home again today but got to worrying and then tried to distract myself. So far it seems to be working.
I suppose I'm just impatient and can't wait for things to happen in their own normal way. I want it and I want it NOW. MUst be the Baruca Salt that is in me.
I have finally gotten creative and have been crafting up a storm. Little else to do when it hurts to do everything else. That does take my mind off the pain. It's funny, I have pain but there is nothing really wrong with me to cause the pain other than my wiring. Good lord, If I have to hurt, I'd like something to be causing it, instead of some vague syndrome or however fibro is caterorized. I'd also like to be able to spell. What good is spell check if you mis-spell a word so badly even spell check scratches its head and says 'huh?'.
But never fear, no one my age in the elementary school I went to can spell worth a spit. At least that was what the nun told my mother. Something about a new way of teaching us to spell only it didn't work and I still can't spell. But neither can 80 other kids in my grade level. Lucky us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spell just fine....
And, I am there with ya, Baby, on the Fibro thing. Owowowowowowww!!!
But, whywhywhy????
Who knows?!

Hang in there,
even if by the tiniest thread, just hang in there.

Signed,
ThePeruser

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>