Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year

Has it really been that long since I last wrote? Our internet was down. Oh we paid the bill but the router had to be reset and ... well... you know how it can go.
Christmas was ok. Couldn't get into the spirit no matter how hard I tried. All I kept thinking was all that I had to do and how I didn't want to do any of it. I did get some surprises from the Husband which made me feel better.
New Year's was quiet, spent in my craft room. Other than that it's the same old same old.

No

Wait


I did get myself situated on Instant Mesenger and spent hours last night chatting with younger son. He even had a friend of his IM me so I could get used to it. Of course I stayed up way too late but I had done a major craft a thon yesterday and needed to unwind. OH and lest I forget, I had a chat a thon with my very best friend whom I haven't met yet. At least not face to face but you know how it is on the internet.

As part of his Christmas gift, younger son wanted me to buy him groceries so off we went to Aldi's and he filled his cart for under $100. I just hope his roommate doesn't eat it all. Younger son said he sucks at grocery shopping but I think he did a great job. He even bought food he had to cook and not just nuke. He also said he has to learn to cook but really it isn't as hard as I think, he thiks it is. I'm proud of him and glad that he is so happy where he lives now.

That's it for now. Hard to keep up with a blog when nothing seems to happen. Love ya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Shucks, Ma'am.
I love you, too.

Signed,
ThePeruser

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>