Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Secret Santa

A secret santa gifted me with a gift certificate and just when I was starting to feel unloved. I wish I knew who my Santa is so I could thank her personally. It's amazing how the smallest of things can turn a mood around. And I needed it since it's taken me three days to get my Prozac refilled and I am definitely feeling the difference without it. Older son and I dragged all the Christmas stuff in from the shed andthe tree is standing there demanding to be dressed. I suppose trees don't like to be naked any more than people do. I'm trying to get up the desire to tackle it and wonder, how come this is alwyas MY responsibility? Don't the guys usually do the lights? One of these days I've promised myself one of those prelit trees so I'd never have to talk to myself over a tangle of lights again. So keep your fingers crossed I am about to do battle with the evil tree light monster. -Sharon-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>