Monday, November 28, 2005

Danger WIll Robinson

A one time supposed friend popped up again on one of the lists I'm on. I want to scream at the others to beware, to keep space between them and her and don't fall for her "I'm your friend' crap. But I'm trying to be a better person, something I think that I fail at, miserably. A conundrum. If I don't warn people and they are sucked into her false friendship and get hurt, does that make me the bad person. However, if I do warn them and smear her, does that make me a bad person. Can I just warn them to go slowly? Can I simply drop a word of advice in their ear. Can I tell them, strongly, that you don't lend money to this person because you will never see it again? Or do I let them make their own mistakes. It's hard to know what to do. Fussing over it has done nothing but give me a headache so I shall put it aside for now and turn my thoughts to funny stuff.

My fibro tend to affect my hearing at time. A TV commercial was touting an "Outie" sale. The only outie I know is a bellybutton but how do you buy a bell button? How would they even display such a thing and if they are having a sale on Outies will there soon be a sale on innies.

Of course I now realise it was Audis they were selling and not Outies at all. However, a sale on bellybuttons is far funnier than a car sale.

What's even funnier is the misphears that aren't mishears at all. Someone on tv just said something about locking up the key and throwing the convict away. Huh? I'm sitting here thinking I misheard when the husband pipes up with a 'what the hell are the talking about' and I realise I haven't misheard at all.

Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>