Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It could have been me

On line I stumbled across Britney Spears' performance on the MTV awards, not something I usually watch because I am more of the pound two rocks together generation.... at least the sons think so. So there I watch this amazing video. Amazing why you may ask. Well because Britney Spears dances EXACTLY like me. I mean come on. Have you seen her footwork? It's as if any moment she will topple from those spiky heeled boots into the lap of some unexpecting fool, not unlike me and gravity. And then there is that look of utter confusion. I patented that look, it's my tradmark look it... un...uh... where was I?
Oh yes.
And her costume! I have one exactly like that, only I call it underwear and wear it UNDER my clothes... hence the name UNDER wear.
To be honest she didn't get the flip your hair thing from me. My hair isn't long enough to get into my eyes. She kept fussing with hers making me want to shout that if you don't want your hair in your face try a barette for gods sake or stop twirling your head around so much. Really.. enough rotations and any head could screw right off and go bouncing across the stage right to that poor fool's lap. I tried that move once but it only made me dizy and then gravity kicked in and the poor fool in the front row ran for his life for fear that I would land on him and squash him.
Yet, with all the fun I'm poking at her, I actually felt myself pitying her, after all she had that, my boots are too tight deer in a headlight look. Maybe its because it was because it wasn't until she was out on stage that she realised she had forgotten to put her clothes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>