Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It all started when the guy across th street died

He had lung cancer which everyone kept saying was getting better and then he was dead. So the Husband decided it was time for him to upgrade his life insurance. (The guy across the street was younger than the Husband and I). And so, the Husband contacted a life insurance guy who sent out one of those pee and blood collector people and we waited only to discover that the pee and blood people said that not only did the Husband have high blood pressure BUT diabetes and that there was problems with his kidneys. Holy or maybe not so holey CRAP. The MIL died of diabetes while the FIL died of kidney failure. It was enough to make me run screaming into the night. To top it all off, the Husband's ex-employee known here as wicked voodoo everyone looks at me funny because I'm asian woman lost yet ANOTHER job and was to be out of her rented room by yesterday. I had a 10 minute taste of wicked voodoo everyone looks at me funny because I'm asian and what is with all the slamming doors woman, in the office one day when out paths crossed and I can only imagine what she was ranting to the Husband about. So not only did the Husband have his health to worry about and our business (which is doing better) but now there was the picture of wickied voodoo everyone looks at me funny because I'm asian and what is it with all the slamming doors and it's not my fault I was being harrassed woman living in her car, or under a bridge but I suspect if she was living under a bridge that, eventually, the trolls would kick her out. But I digress.
So there we were with sickly Husband and all the rest of the crap. So the Husband screwed up the courage, went to a real doctor where they took his blood pressure and did the whole blood and pee thing only to discover........


are you sitting down?


That other than high blood pressure and a bad choice of friends there was nothing else wrong with him!!! Woo hoo. We can't figure out why the life insurance blood and pee woman got it all wrong and I;m wondering whether she processed the fluids herself at her kitchen table using the chemistry set she got for Christmas when she was 12.

All I do know is that the Husband is fine and I was and am actually happy... an emotion I am not overly familar with. Who knows. Maybe it will be a good Christmas after all.


As for wicked voodoo....well you get the idea... she's not living under a bridge or in her car but in a cubby hole of a room next to a furnace in a friends house. Some friend. He's charging $200.00 a month to live in a cubby hole but I guess it beats living i n a box or under a bridge. What I do know is that the trolls are happy that the underbridge is still theirs and they can slam all the door they want.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>