Monday, May 18, 2009

DING DONG THE WITCH IS ME!!

Yes boys and girls you have read that correctly. I am now a witch. Not only any witch but an evil insane witch. I saw it in someone's blog so it must be true. That is supposed to upset me but I like being a witch. Not too sure about the evil part but insane is good because then I AM NOT responsible for my actions.
If I were a true witch with all the true witchly powers oh what fun I'd have. I'd make money grow on trees. I'd fix sick children. I'd mend broken hearts. I'd make dogs smile and pigs fly. I'd release all trapped souls so they could go to heaven. I would abolish mortgages and with it foreclosures. I'd plant rosemary everywhere just because I like the smell and I'd witch the work week into two days with the weekend the remaining five. I'd love to be a witch. Thank you strange once a friend, you have made my day though I know you didn't mean to. I think that makes it better.
Oh and this strange once friend borrowed money from me and has never made a move to pay it back AND the friendship was destroyed shortly afterwards... I sense a plot.

That being said it is noon on monday and all of my office work is done. If I were a witchI'd witch all the data entry I have to do and let it enter itself. Then the letters would fold themselves tuck themselves into the envelopes.... ahhhhh heaven.
We have a client coming in so I can't really go home and then there will be lunch and I can manage to fuddle the day away, I love fuddling.

There is really not much to say today but I was in an evil witch sort of mood and wanted to crow about my evilness. Yah me! PFFFFFTTTTTTTT strange once a friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaos Siberians said...

Gee, wonder who that was :-). The chick's in the mail?

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>