Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh for goodness sakes

Here I sit in bed busily typing away and Rocco the Wonder dog lying at my feet, once I turned th fan on for him, when a noise outside wakes him and he goes running into the living room only to return with the loaf of petrified bread that he has been chewing on for the lat week or so. He drop the bread on the bed, then is off back into the living room where he grabs a chew and then back to the bed and, I suppose that since he had his goodies he wanted to share them with his paramour Eloise Matilda ( a big stuffed gorilla that has become his 'Girlfriend") and so out to the living room one more time to drag Eloise matilda into the bed. I suppose we can guess what happened next, primate passion, hot monkey love (yes I know that gorillas are apes not monkeys but monkey love sounds bette) till Whomp! Rocco oversteps his bounds and he and Eloise Matilda fall off the bed in a tangle of furry legs and bits of fluff. I burst out laughing. Rocco, with his dignity hurt more than anything, humpfs at me, grabs his girl by her next and leaves dragging eloise Matilda with him out inot the living room. Sometimes that dog is just too human.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vyx said...

ROTFLMAO! Rocco the Wonder Dog has a stuffed gorilla girlfriend?

That's hilarious! You really do need to take more pictures to post!

:)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>