Tuesday, June 02, 2009

NEWS!


I feel I should send out announcements because I have my first follower.
Something like....
It's a girl, Sharon Graff proudly announces the arrival of her first follower. A saucy girl with a love for dogs and a fondness for oddness.
And as a means of celebration... a journal page!

Let's see what else is new... evil voodoo witch woman called the husband today asking for money because she and her new love got evicted and are now in a motel. Now the husband has told her in no uncertain terms that he was not going to rescue her any more AND she has to stop having her mail sent to our PO Box, both od which she ignored and so he told her again today but the next time she gets in contact with him I'M STEPPING IN and by god, if anyone kills the husband it ought to be me and not the Evil Voodoo Woman. It's not her asking for money that has me irate, it's coming to the husband for him to rescue her again that has pissed me off royally. Which means that my hazel eyes are blzing green at the moment and you wouldn't like me when my eyes are green.

I'm feeling happier with myself because I am getting into this art journal thing like I never could with just collage. And yes the journal page looks like something Teesha Moore might do but remember "imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery". I am hoping to evolve enough so my stuff looks like my stuff and not someone else's. Someday perhaps.

So that's it for today. I'm going to peek at other blogs on my list so perhaps a new inspiration will hit. I only hope that if it does, it doesn't leave a mark.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Young said...

I'd follow if I could find the dang follow button! As it is now I just come and catch up now and tehn.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>