Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just stuff

Not much going on. Still cleaning the mess in my 'crap room' and doubt that I will ever get it done. I dragged all of my beads out into the back yard so I could sort them and only once I had them nice and neat and tucked safely away in their double decker tool box that I realised that I had a whole tray that needed to be done. Now I had been in and out of the house 111 times which is worse then it seems because every time I went IN the house the dogs went In the house and when I headed out... well you can imagine. But now most of my beads are done and i'll leave that tray for another day when I feel the need to go outside and get the stink blown off me. Later I messed around a bit with my art journals. Yes more than one. I MUST be crazy. Then I made a mistake and started looking at other blogs and I want MINE to look like them. So I guess it's time I actually learn how to work my digital camera so that the pics actually look like something I made and not blurred as if the something I made suddenly came alive and was running for its life. I mean really. How hard CAN IT BE?
As youcan tell, it was another exciting Saturday here in the land of odds. For we definitely are an odd bunch of people, and, yes, animals as well. No one I know of has dogs that can 'talk' and now one of the cats has started a language of her own. It's out littlest cat Isabella and when I am in my crap room with the door closed she will actaully go downstairs to get oldest son to come upstairs and open the door for her. With such ingenuity I've made her her own spot in the room beside my chair. HOWEVER if she starts making collages better than mine, I'll need a spot beside HER chair.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>