Monday, December 14, 2009

Doing the math

Let's see. I was born in 1952. I am 4 years older than my sister. That means that her birth year is 1956. Mmmm let's see. .. 1952 plus 4 equals 1956 so how come my sister claims, on Facebook, that her birth year is 1958? This is the sister that my mother never let me forget graduated highschool in the top 2% of the state. So here is my question. Is she just an idiot or is she lying about her age and if she is lying about her age....FOR GOD'S SAKE REALLY LIE ABOUT IT AND TAKE OFF TEN YEARS OR SO an not just a niggling 2. If she is the smart one, then there is no hope for me.

On a lighter note I came home to discover a nacho bake that my son was doing so I didn't have to even think about dinner. It was delicious as always.

\I worked more on my Christmas cards and am covered with glitter and now I have to figure out who gets my ah hem masterpieces. I would send a homemade one to my sister but after the 1956 fiasco I wonder if she is allowed to handle glitter.

And speaking of glitter, here's a Rocco the Wonder Dog story.

When Rocco was just a mere pup he had the tendency to come into my craft room, pick something out and carry it into the hallway where he destroyed it. One night I come out of the craft room to find the hallway glittered with that thick kind of glitter no one uses much anymore and which I didn't even know I had and there was goofy faced Rocco in the middle of it, covered with it and grinning his big goofy grrin as if to tell me that he CAN craft without thumbs. It's kinda hard to get mad at a dog with glitter on his nose. He's gotten better and no longer steals craft stuff but that's because I always try to have something safe in the house for him to chew. In fact right now he's laying on the bed with me and I see glitter on his butt and he wasn't even IN the craft room tonight.

Hey if I'm four years older than my sister (who is now th spitting image of my mother right down to the punish Sharon for something she doesn't know she did part) and she was born in 1958, then that means I was born in 1054 and am two years younger than dirt. Woopie!

And on that note I say goodnight.


Oh. I have Christmas cards looking for a home if anyone wants to drop me their address

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://vecywowid.100megsfree5.com/ywyquny.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>