Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ick

My back hurts, I have a headache and my toner on the printer just gave out. Which means that the husband asked for the 50th time this week if I have a backup toner. If I had a back up toner would my work have come to a screeching halt? Toner is more than $50 a pop and since we are in danger of losing our house yet again, I buy toner only when I need too. In fact, a new toner should be arriving any time now. It's just that the old one ran out faster than I thought it would. I wouldn't be so agitated but the sun in in my eyes and I have explained the whole overly priced toner thing with the husband I don't know how many times. I Don't know what's worse. Him asking me questions so he doesn't have to think of the answer for himself or me for answering the damn question over and over again. If he can point out every house of every student that he tutored in a 15 year period and it's been seven years since his last session, you'd think he'd remember a password he thought up or the answer to the simplest of questions.

It reminds me of a guy i worked with in the library. He was a library associate and so made more than me. He also was at the branch from the beginning when we all were shelving etc and years into our being there he came over to ask me where the romances were kept. I laughed and played it of as if it was a joke so he wandered away. Another lazy brain, why think of anything when I can ask a lower paid peon.

Sometimes this peon feels like a peed-on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>