Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Internet life

I am so done with e-bay. Not e-bay itself, mind you. I love e-bay and have a weakness for dollar deals. I carefully bid no more than a buck AND am very careful to click the free shipping button but twice now, once I've won suddenly there is INSURANCE that is required. I won a bracelet for 50 cents AND the insurance was more than the bracelet. I figured maybe I missed it and paid the insurance. So again, when I bid on something else I was very careful about reading the fine print. It was free shipping and handling and the insurance is included IN the shipping and handling only when it came down to it suddenly there is $4 for insurance for a bracelet I paid 9 cents for and since I had plans of taking it apart and doing something else with it I 'won' 2 and yep, the second one has that same $4 insurance. I've already emailed the seller and could kick myself in the butt for not being more vigilant. I'm swearing off my $1 goodies for now and if the seller still wants their insurance money, they can eat it.

I've been a regular reader of Dooce's blog for some time. She now has a hate blog, where she posts her hate mail AND she has monetised it so that other people's hate make her money. So of course I had to go and read it. If the idiot, waving hi!, who thinks I'm stalking her... right, waving high and making that air circle around my temple to indicate crazy... she should read the crap Dooce gets. Gees, if you don't like someone's blog don't read it. And even tho I think that it really isn't all that safe to have her girls pictures on her blog, I wouldn't dream of telling her not to. It is her blog after all

I wonder if I can get my don't like you much e-mailer (I'm far too unimportant to get actual hate mail, mines more dislike e-mailer) to write more often so I can make money on her. Think I have a chance.

I also read the Daily Coyote. Love watching that coyote grow along with his girl dog friend Chloe.

I like face book, only have no idea why my sister added me as her friend. i think it was just a one fell swoop of the address book kind of thing.

Classmates.com says thA TWO whole people signed my guest book in the past month and click here to see who it was and so, Sucker that I am, I click and yes two people DID sign but since I have let my dues lapse, the names are all blurry but if I sign up for the diamond whoopsie doodle package for more than I car to spend, I can SEE who is signing my guest book. Time for the real world to intrude. When I was in highschool I had a polish last name. My classmates as well as most of my teachers couldn't even pronounce Kwiatkowski, let alone spell it and so decades later someone who knows how to spell my name is signing myh guestbook??? Since I was mostly invisible in high school, why would anyone want me visible now. And yes, I sucumbed to the first time I got the look who's lookinf for you email and I recognised only one name and had no clue who the hell the others were.

And I have won the UK Lottery. It said so right in my email. That must be the UK lottery ticket I bought when I was NEVER in the UK. I can't even spell UK I won't need the lottery winnings though because the vice president of Gambia wants me to help him get his money out of Gambia and I will be richly rewarded once I do. Then maybe I could answer the ads for a larger penis or see what hot sexy singles are waiting for me right now. I wonder if Hot Sexy Singles do housework.

I'm not posting a journal page tonight cause I'm on my laptop and the journal pages were scanned at work on the work computer so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Not that it's art or anything but it livens up the page a bit and since I got my latest Elle magazine with models who only look dead I can really start making halloween pages. Yes, I subscribed to Elle for a ridiculout $6 a year and paid the same for Marie Claire simply to tear up the magazines and pretend to make art.

So that's it for me tonight. I need to google someone's name (waving hi! Quick run and tell) before I go to bed. No, only kidding. I'kk just wait till complacency sets in and them WHAM!!! I came I saw I GOOGLED!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geile Girls

Sex flatrate blog

amateure sex

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>