Wednesday, August 05, 2009

At the risk of being a perfect bitch

I am going to continue the thread and ask that my usual viewers skip this post.
You see, there is someone who periodicly claims I am a stalker and then leaves annonymous comments with no way for me to rebut them because she is too cowardly to leave her email.
THis is for her.. She who claims she does not read my blog and got all bent out of shape to learn that I read hers. She has herself smeared all over the internet and gets upset when someone stumbles across her.
A number of years ago, she inserted herself into my life. I was trying to do a random act of kindness and instead I was saddled with her but since I saw her only once a year I thought I would offer that up as penance for any of the wrongs I had done in my life (catholic you know guilty about everything). So I put up with it for a number of years and then she insisted that I visit her in her mouse hole for yet another convention in her neck of the woods BUT she didn't have the money for the convention and so I lent her $300.00. I offered it as a gift but she insisted it was a loan. All of this she will deny because that is this mouse's habit. She twists things and remembers them wrongly and then gets onher high horse as the injured party. Soon after this loan, I was suddenly a liar, I was this and that and she wanted nothing to do with me. So I waited for repayment and waited and since she changed her email I couldn't contact her, my letters asking for payment fell into some void and so I would checvk the web periodicly trying to find her and get my money back.

And so because I read her blog, I was a stalker.

SO Valerie.... where is the money you owe me? What a convenient memory you have and how you twist things so that you are as pure as the driven snow. Well some snow is yellow as you know. And I know about your father from what YOU TOLD ME. Otherwise how would I know that he died homeless after you threw him out of your home?

AND Miss mouse do you know how disgusted I was when you told me that you thought the kid who played Harry Potter was HOT when he waas only about 12 at the time? I've thought about not doing kindnesses for people, look at you and my kindness to you, but you know something... I still do kindnesses and I will do you a kindness now. I forgive you. I forgive your insanity, your inappropriate comments and the money you owe me. I hope it brings you much joy but, somehow I doubt it. I think Frank is better off without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>