Sunday, August 02, 2009

You know who

Now I know you will blab this to you know who and it must be said that the so called nasty posts I send to she who thinks she is all that but isn't was a comment asking if she couldn't have decided to divorce her husband BEFORE she moved to Florida and where was the money she's owed me for 7 years.

Oooooh nasty nasty nasty.

Also ask her HOW she treated the father she now claims she mourns. Her father who died homeless.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

How's life?
I go back to the office tomorrow after a stay at home vacation. You would think that with all the people losing their homes we'd be swamped for business but it is a hard road to travel and I'm lucky to still HAVE my home. Funnily I had all the same symptoms today that I usually have when we do come home from being away, sadness as if Summer could last forever but doesn't. I also experience a sense of fear but I don't know where that comes from.

One vacation I nearly lost my mind on a Friday night and was in such a state that it actually frightened the husband. I was keyed up for the remainder of the vacation and on the way home on Sunday, while crossing over the Bay Bridge, I suddenly said... Oh we were robbed, I can deal with that.

When we got home the first thing the sons told us was that we HAD been robbed that Sunday evening when the sons and the kid living with us were out. They were still in the neighborhood just not in the house. So I never know if what I feel is what a fell or if there is some psychic reason behind it. Or maybe all of the years coming home from vacation and not knowing what the rest of the summer would bring. The husband has apologised for all the years of semi poverty but I know he tried his best and so i can't fault him.

So it's back to the salt mines tomorrow and lets hope the Husband and I don't end up killing each other before the day is done.

One more story... just one, I swear.

Once upon a time many years ago when we were newlyish married and living in an apartment the husband comes home from his part time job and doesn't fine me in the apartment. So he jumps to the most logical conclusion that someone broke in, killed me and hid my body in THE DISHWASHER!!! Yep, isn't that what everyone would think. Even before babies I wouldn't have fit in a dishwasher unless perfectly folded but how many killers do you know you can do origami? The husban eventually figured out that A) there was no signs of a breakin or blood B) there WAS no body in the dishwasher (he checked) and 3) since purse and jacket were in the apartment that I must BE somewhere in the building and so he crept from door to door until he heard my voice and was convinced that I hadn't been murdered and stuffed into a dishwasher someplace. Talk about leaping to conclusions. He leaps right past them and into the realm of WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>