Wednesday, January 27, 2010

still sick

and my coughs are no longer sounding even human. I am amazed at the sounds that come out of my mouth when I try to cough. Just try not to cough when your body insists on it. My throat and chest are sore and tonight is the hot vaporiser and vapo rub. I have little to no voice and what I have sounds like Bob Cat goldthwaite or some tween boy who is coming into his grown up man voice. Squawks, honks and bellows. The good thing is that I can't go to work because I can't answer the phone but I can do the data entry at home.

I also got a birthday present I ordered for myself in today. 8 pounds of Turkish Delight. After that another present to me can be a pair of jeans in a larger size.

During my harking, hacking and honking fit earlier today it nearly strangled me and so into the bathroom I ran losing my lunch. Poor Rocco the wonder dog had no idea what the hell was going on but he was right there by my side, forehead all wrinkled and worried about Mommy. Sometimes his devotion can be rather touching. I just wish I was a good enough person to deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>