Monday, January 11, 2010

What's with

the weird comments lately? Things about boots and what not. Does someone actually think that I would go buy Ugg boots because an Ugg Boots pimp sent me a comment telling me to? Ha! They didn't reckon with me and my keen brain... I know why they named them UGG boots cause they are UGGly. I could make people sign in when they want to comment but why? If I don't want people commenting on what I'm doing or to read my blog then why put it out there in the first place. HInt hint.
Lttle dog Ollie and Rocco the Wonder Dog love the cold weather. With Ollie's tumor removal last month the vet shaved his back end and now he resembles a little lion and the more snow he can roll in and the more snow he can bring into the house the better he likes it. Rocco just gallops, grinning from ear to ear, leaping into the air, stopping dead and taking off in an instant in another direction. Right now however, he's asleep and snoring. Even wonder dogs get tired out.
Most mornings when we go into the office we have no heat and I wear my coat until after noon. There's a switch to be thrown and the guy in the next office never bothers to do so when he comes in before us. We ave a portable heater in the office that eventually warms the place up but my feet get so cold, I'm afraid my toes with break off and rattle around in my shoes like marbles.
The husband is on a diet. His doctor wants him to lose 20 pounds in hopes that it can head off the diabetes he is developing. I have a doc appointment in March for a physical and the price of it makes me want to scream. I mean $400.00 for a physical? But if I want my meds and I can't sleep without them.... off to the doc's I go.
Boring year so far and I hope it stays that way. Fingers crossed.

Oh and I did a naughty but it wasn't my fault because I never set out to do the nauty but it does make me want to laugh. Ok cackle like a deranged idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vyx said...

I get those too.. and usually saying Nice Post about something stupid I wrote, lol! And they are all selling something. (but my blog has a spam filter)

About those cold feet...Do you have a microwave at work? If so... put some birdseed or uncooked rice into a fabric bag, nuke it until warm, then set your feet, shoes and all, on it. I used to have to do that any time I was at the computer, our floors were so cold. Very simple to make, and VERY worth it!

hugs,
Vyx

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>