Monday, March 20, 2006

Aren't I clever

The gel like nose guard thing that's on my glasses dissolved last night leaving the right one to dig into my nose with every inhale. So this morning I took my tush up to Rite Aid to look for nose replacement things. All I found were those sticky pads that you are supposed to use when you have the nose thing. I bought it anyway and tried sticking it to the post. Of course it fell off and then I tried sticking the pad to my face but that only looked stupid. So then I hit the Super Fresh and the WalGreens. They all had repair kits but none had the part I wanted. Now I've replaced these once before so I know that it can be bought only not by me. I ended up in a dollar stor looking at yet another repair kit and as I was paying it hit me!! There on the counter were those dollar glasses people buy when they need a bit of help but not enough to get real glasses. Dollar glasses with the nose things I needed. So I bought the dollar glasses and switched the nose props from the cheap glasses to the ones I can actually see through. And then, I popped the lenses out of the dollar ones and figure I can use them in some craft. ANd those little pads I got that I didn't need but the thing was only 79 cents so what the heck.... I figure I can use them to apply ink to paper or whatever. Waste not want not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>