Monday, March 13, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog

I found out today that younger son has a girlfriend...four years older than he. I hope this is just what he needs... a mature girlfriend and not one given to high drama and tears. I haven't met her yet. Didn't even know he had a girlfriend until the husband told me today. Younger son told him on Friday but I didn't learn of it until today. Men.
The husband is going back to the investment houses again this week. He hates every moment of this manly acts of fixing up. The light switch is still missing from the bathroom at home and will be until I finally get tired of it and replace it myself. I never should have put that floor lamp in there, instead allowing the men to sit there in the dark or with a flashlight but I like having a bth before bed and that's when I do my best reading so there the lamp stands.
The business could use a few new clients. I have groceries to get. It's not that we don't have food, we do. Just not any that anyone feels like eating.
Rice pudding. I have this thing for rice pudding all of a sudden and now I have a craving for pancakes, when older son made a big pot of chili for dinner.
I bought new undies the other day. The package said full figure and my figure is aboust as filled as it can get, even spilling over a bit. Anyhow I opened the package today and unrolled the panties and stood there goggling. They were the biggest pair of panties I ever had.... I put them on and thankfully they were big. Not overly large fall down over my bottom and over my knees and puddle around my ankles big, but roomy big and if I don't wear a skirt I should be ok. Still big though. I wonder when that happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goblin Anne said...

Don't feel bad.
My panties are big enough that they were used a sails on the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.......

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>