Monday, February 20, 2006

What I did today

Nothing. Or nearly so. THe Husband gave me the day off from the office while he was fixing up two of the three properties he bought two weeks ago. Astounding really. The man has never fixed a single thing around this house so maybe this will show him that he can do it that he isn't as inept as his father let him believe, I may even get a new floor out of it all.
I didn't make dinner, didn't craft, didn't clean. Just sat in front of this computer playing games over and over and over again until I feared my butt would put down roots and I'd be stuck.
I needed to rest. The rest of the week is going to be busy. I've got two contracts to write up at work tomorrow and then take younger son grocery shopping. Wednesday I need to go to the co-investor's house to continue getting him organised. Thursday I'm in the office all on my own and probably friday as well, depending on how many repairs are left to complete. I think I needed a day like this when nothing needed my attention or sucked up my time. Now I feel like crafting and will wander into the craft room eventually and get to work. First I'm going to see if I can get into my ebay account just once more. ONly I've forgotten the password because i've had to change it so many times. I ought to give up on ebay but once I obsess about something I should just go along until I obsess myself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>