Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh this job is soooo hard

Another Wednesday alone in the office. SO much work so hard I only had time to make 11 pairs of earrings. No fooling. 11 pairs all including crystals in the mix. I really did have work to do but did it so quickly I could just play around for the rest of the afternoon. Devil woman still hasn't cleared everything out of the office. She's dragging it out as long as she can. She has some password that I need. When asked she said that the password for one site would work with the second. It doesn't. Then when asked again, the password was at home. Why? She leaves her mug, knife fax machine etc and takes the password home? I may not be paranoid. She may be out to get me. And now I'm going to make matters worse.
A friend and co investor of the husband's asked if he could hire me to get his files in order. Apparently the husbvand has been raving about how smoothly everything is now working and so the co-investor asked if I'd organise his files. I like doing midless stuff like that and told him that I would, but I didn't want any pay for it. And then I discovered that 3 other people tried to organise him and one of those, the one working on it now is..... cue ominous music.... devil woman. Apparently the files are in worse shape than when she started. But she was getting paid for it and now not only did I take 'her; job in the office but her part time job as well.
But wait... it gets worse.
Devil woman rents a two room suite at co-investor's house. In fact co-investor actually rents out the majority of his house, the same house where he keeps his files. Oh lordy I can just see the steam coming out of her ears right now. And those Devil Woman voo doo looks she's so adept at throwing my way. I can't tell co-investor that I won't be doing his files, I never go back on my word and so I should just put on my asbestos undies and hope for the best.

Then I dragged my weary body home to have the dogs jumping for joy at the sight of me. Big dog Rocco ended up on the back of the counch where he perched for a bit cleaning my face and in inside of my ears. Along came old cat Frankie who, I believe, is permanently attached to the back of the couch when she's not crouched before the heat vent or eating. She jumps to the cushion spots Rocco and stops dead. She shoots me a look as if wanting me to explain this but I 've discovered that I cannot explain Rocco. Rocco thought it was a new game. He yawped at Frankie, clacked his jaws shut, moaned at her and promptly fell off the back of the couch. Frankie hadn't even swiped at him. I guess she figured that if she left Rocco alone long enough, he'd fall off the couch on his own. Wise cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>