Friday, January 27, 2006

Damn that gravity!

OK. How come when I buy a new toaster it lasts about 6 weeks and then craps out meaning I have to go to Wal Mart or wherever and buy a more expensive toaster because the husband sys I bought one too cheaply. Only the more expensive toaster craps out in about six weeks and so on and so forth.
How come service at many places stink? Stinks so badly that when you get mediocre service you think you've hit the mother lode and are about to weep for joy.
How come apostrophes won't sat pu't an'd en'd u'p all the p'l'a'c'e's' they shouldn't?
How come cars break down, televisions go on the fritz and computers crash?
How come with all of that does that damned gravity have to work... in my driveway... when my foot hits a particularly round stick and the ground comes up to meet my poor old lady knees? Huh? Why can't gravity be a slacker, un trained, inept, incapable? Why does gravity have to work so well? Certainly much better than a pair od bruised and battered knees that I know. Gravity... grrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>