Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How can he DO that?

Near puppy Rocco always wants to see what you're doing and, most of the time, he wants to help. I keep telling him that he doesn't have opposable thumbs but that doesn't seem to stop him. Somehow, he has managed to figure out how to open doors. I'm not talking about pushing them with his nose. I'm talking about a closed, have to turn the doorknob to get in, door.He's done that to a bedroom door, I don't know how many times and once he let himself into the bathroom for a sip of "Mommy" soup...aka bathwater. NOw he's figured out how to open the outside door to let himself and little dog Ollie out into the yard. That would be really handy because Rocco can never figure out where he wants to be. If he's in, he whines to go out. If he's out he cries and yelps as if his heart was broken.
Despite how wonderful this would be, he insists on leaving the yard and visiting the dogs in the yard behind us. He doesn't go out the open gate, that's too easy for Rocco, instead he somehoe manages to squeeze under or, for all I know, through the chain link fence to visit. It's frustrating to half to traipse out there and drag him home. I'm hoping his little trip to the vet will put an end to his wanderings. It seems that he'll be losing Billy and Bob the Ball brothers who hang around with Mr. Winkie. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. As for Rocco, if he's smart he'll be keeping his legs crossed. OUCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>