Monday, December 12, 2005

The Queen of dizzyland

Yep still dizzy, though not as badly. Close up I'm ok but trying to see at a distance knocks me cattywumpus. Of course I have my courtiers nearby: little dog Ollie who doesn't reach my knee and knucklehead Rocco whose head is the size of Ollie. Both are very concerned as I go about bouncing off walls. Rocco even hauled me half way across the yard when I fell over trying to drag him home from a neighbor's house. I can just imagine what the neighbors thought. There I am hair standing on end (I have a tendency to rake my fingers through my hair) dressed in my rag baggedyest clothes (hey if I'm gonna puke let it not be on something good) one hand clutching Rocco's collar while I'm sliding across the snow on my belly. Of course, Rocco thinks it's a game. Rocco thinks everything's a game and not only is he enjoying himself but that damned tail of his kept hitting me in the face and then, if I wasn't dizzy enough to have fallen over and embarrassed enough to find myself playing the part of the sled in my very own Iditerod the damned dog cuts one and then I can't see because of the tears in my eyes. Even worse... right before that I noticed... oh lord dare I say it... that the coloring around the dog's butthole is in the shape of a heart.
I think I need to get out of the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goblin Anne said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>