Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How does he Do that, the saga continues

I've just returned from the neighbor's yard, with Rocco in tow. Not only did he get the door open but it was locked to boot. I know it was loacked because I'm the one who locked it and am the only one home, if you don't count the animals. I'm suspecting that Rocco isn't doing this on his own because my shoes are also missing. My shoes. Little dog Ollie has a tendency to steal a shoe occasionally. He only hides it, I suspect, to keep me from leaving the house. So now not only do I have to go get Rocco but I had to wear my slippers.
It's a big back yard and dark. I suppose it's a good thing that I've lived in this house for so long so I don't fall over things or stumble into gardens. If this keeps up, I may amputate Billy and Bob myself and not wait for the vet.
So now not only will I have to lock the door behind me all the time, I will also have to remove the key from the lock. ANyone want a dog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>