Monday, November 19, 2007

It finally happened

My greatest fear has been realized. Our house is in foreclosure. I'm numb right now, too sad to cry. It's not so much losing the house but what it all means. Who'd want to rent to us since the husband and I work in our own, unsuccesful business and while I could get a job somewhere, I doubt he could. He tends to be rather opinionated and it has worked against him. Oldest son lives at home and has no transportation of his own. His boss now picks him up each morning but the boss lives around the corner. If we don't live here any more would older son still have a job? Younger son does our data entry for us (we are laughingly foreclosure consultants) should I warn him that he'll find our names and address on the list he gets from the courthouse? I've 3 cats and 2 dogs, one dog 75+ pounds. Who'd want to rent to us?
Of course, the husband says don't worry. He says he has deals cooking that should allow us to pay all of our back bills. But he's been saying that for weeks and still no $$$$ in the coffers. Or, at least not enough to help.
But I do have all of my Thanksgiving food and will simply look no further than thursday. Who knows, maybe our guardian angels will fly to our rescue yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>