Monday, May 05, 2008

Oh for goodness' sakes

As if life isn't stressful enough now younger son has to find a new place to live. He was sharing a house with a bunch of guys. One of the guys is the son of the owner, Friday the owner came over and told everyone that they have to be out by the first of June because they are a bad influence on his son. Younger son is the ONLY one who has a full time job, stays in his room, pays his bills and doesn't drink or do drugs. Now he has to find a place to live fairly close to us because we are his transport for another 10 months or so and he works in the area so he doesn't want to go too far. Of course I am fretting. I thought I had one son settled and it would only be the three of us, husband me and older son that would have to find a place when we lose this house.
I know they say that god gives youonly what you can handle. Does he have to keep using me as his guinea pig? Sigh. I'll survive this. NO MATTER WHAT!

If only I didn't feel so lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>