Sunday, February 10, 2008

So creative lately

I'm making dolls again but not using model magic except for face molds. I want to open an etsy store but, as usual, do not have any faith in myself. It'd be a big step for me to put myself in a position to be rejected but what the heck. It won't kill me. If I can face the possible foreclosure on my house, nothing can defeat me. Right?
To deal with the possible foreclosure I've started a new blog so I can whine and moan without bringing the readers of this blog down into the slough of despond with me. It's the least I can do for the three of you. Anyhow I really enjoyed playing with the felt and beads and faces and it kept me out of trouble and from running the streets with wild men. Gotta watch those wild men. And tiwddles... which is what I call my little little whatevers. Twiddles. Check back anytime and see if I ever figure out how to put pictures on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>