Saturday, January 05, 2008

If you didn't want it read why put it on the internet?

OK. I'll admit that I was peeking at an ex friend's blog. I mean, if she didn't want it read, why post it on the web in the first place. Silly me didn't realize that reading a blog can be considered stalking. I was even being good when I read the blog and didn't post the comments that I wanted to so badly, simply because I know she's a squirrel and didn't want to start anything. And guess what.... she started it, copying an ancient post and then embellishing it with her idea of the truth.
She's probably respond to this one just like she did earlier today. Hmmm..... me reading her blog is stalking but her reading mine is........ what? Surely not stalking. And while she claims my post is libelous I use no names while she does. Shoo shoo shame on her.
So madam, knowing you will read this I must now say what has been on my mind reading your blog.
No one care to know 10 things about you. No one cares about whoever that taylor guy is or to look at old photos or even new photos of you. No one even bothers to comment on your blogs. You whine that you hate your job, whine that you have no friends, whine about this and that... poor you. But dear you reap what you sow even if it is weeds.
And here I must apologise to my adult friends for this post but I must say I feel a whole lot better.

Oh and ex friend....have you ever told your husband how you lied to him during our visit how you 'borrowed' money from me or how we passed you money when your husband thought he was paying for a meal. tsk tsk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>