Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Green pigs and spectral port holes

I read an article today about how the chinese cloned a pig to glow f\green (only her snout troters and tounge but hey? Can you glow?) Even better Lima bean pig gave birth to a litter and her piglets glow as well. The scientists are excited about it because, hey wouldn't you be if you had a glow in the dark snout? Because mom is green and now the babies are green it mean something... I disremember because it was rather complicated about genes and transplants and the like. Yes, we do use pigs in some organ transplants and in the production of insulin.
The article did go on to say that the Koreans have cloned a flourescent red cat. Why? I have no idea. I suppose they were all sitting around one day bored with trying to cure cancer and other awful diseases and thout "Hey, lets clone us a cat and make it GLOW red!" Woo hoo.

On another note, I was watching some tv show about ghosts and haunting and there stood this woman all intense and serious telling us that her house was a porthole to the super natural. I thought I misheard her and listened hard and again. porthole to the supernatural. So now I have a picture in my head of the big bottomed ghost in Casper trying to get through that porthole but getting stuck al la Pooh and the Honey Tree. I wanted to shout at the tv "It's portal' but unlike my husband who thinks the tv can hear him, I know better.

Oh and if anyone watched haunted baltimore on the discovery channel... first of all the Poe House is not haunted. It is posesed. (I got that right from the curator) and the Westminster Cemetary is creepy and haunted even during a bright suny day. (first hand expeience)

I wonder how much a green pig would cost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vyx said...

LOL, portholes to the supernatural!

I want a glow in the dark pig! Wouldn't that be cool?

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>