Sunday, January 27, 2008

Office Crisis

I was supposed to have Friday off and so I settled myself in for a long sleep only to have the husband burst into the room and tell me that he needed me at the office and that there was an emergency and then he was gone. So I dragged my wretched butt out of bed, threw on some clothes, tried to do something with a head of horrible hair and endured the two minute drive to the office. Out of the car, into the building up those step stairs and into the office, where they husband blurts that the cell phones work and the office phones work but the office phones aren't ringing.
So I put on my super suite with its gold lame cape and save the day
First, now this is important, you may need it in the future, I switched on the power strip by my desk. The power strip that my phone is plugged into. One of those multi function type of phones that need power to do it's functions like ring. And then I flew to the husband's desk, us super heros don't like to walk, eye ball his phone, pres the button that's lit and says DOD and then whoosh back to my desk where I drag out my trusty cell phone from my super bag of tricks and call the office and wouldn't you know it.. both phones ring. Husband whirls around to face me all agog tripping over his words but finally manages to ask how I did it.....
Yes, I let him in on the super hero secret....

i



turned




them




on!


Now if you pass this super hero secret on to others I will be forced to come to wherever youare and




unplug


your



phone.


And I can do it too!



I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>