Thursday, May 01, 2008

ow ow ow

I've been doing so much data entry work lately that my hands hace gone numb. Too bad my shoulder muscles haven't because they burn like the devil and my hand hurt too much for crafting...huh? wha? gulp! No crafting why whatever will I do with myself? I'm thinking about making some card on the weekend but am totally without inspiration at the moment. I'm always moaning about how forgotten I seem to be but DUH (mental slap upside my head) if I want mail I should SEND mail. AS I said DUH.
I also wonder when I will finally get the nerve to put stuff up for sale on Etsy. My problem isn't making the stuff or struggling through the awful photos I take, but coming up with a name for my etsy store. I think I've got one now only I have to see if that's already taken. I thought I'd call my store Fripperies. I like the sound of that AND I can even SPELL it. THat must mean something. WHo knows maybe I will be an instant success and we can live off the fruits of my talents or the docs will adjust my meds and I come back to the real world.

personALLY I prefer LalA land.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>