Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stop me before I google again

Why is it that I cannot seem to stop myself from a googling a certain someone just because I know it pisses her off? Why can't I be an adult instead of a willful naughty bitch? Why can't I be good or, maybe I'm sick of being good and kind and nice and want the true me to come back and seek vengence on those who have royally pissed me off?
Why even write it here? In hopes that someone will read it and get pissed off all on her own. Perhaps that's nasty enough for me without drawing anyone else into it besides the perpetually assanine groovie=-chickie-soulfully-blonde-who can't write worth a piss and shouldn't even try ex friend.
And my good friend who tried to turn me to the good side. peruser, you tried but the

Oh soulfully blonde, Ell Woods? Good lord woman don't you have a mirror and if you don't take a look at any of the endless photos of yourself online. For someone who doesn't want people reading her blog you certainly have yourself spread all over the web. Give us a break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>