Monday, May 19, 2008

So over my pity party

I had a good cry and then wiped my eyes and had a plate of spaghetti. Then I baked some banana bnread and berated myself for being such a baby. So now I'm bad to my old self and actually found humor in something, I bought a cd on ebay and never noticed that it was coming from china. The sender's name is Ding Dong Feng. Poor guy. His name sounds like a rude joke. What are some parents thinking when they name their children. The husband was watching some political thing and the guy that was talking had his name beneath him and his name was Karl Marks. FOR GOD"S Sake!!! What idiot named their kid Karl Marks? When I worked in a bank we had a customer named Robin Hood and another time someone was depositing a check from the state of Arizopna and the state treausrer's name was Jesse James,Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Young said...

My sister has a friend whose last name is Lear. They named their daughter Krystal. Her middle name is Shanda.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>