Monday, May 19, 2008

Trying so hard

I'm trying so hard to be positive, to be strong, to be accepting when all I am is a quivering mess who wants to be anyone but me. I feel so alone and so afraid and so damned useless. Not only can we not make our mortgage payments but now the house is up for a tax sale auction. I see no way out, I see no solution. I've tried. I really have tried. I tell myself if we lose the house then we can move and I won't ever have to catch up on my cleaning here. But who would rent to us. Can we take big dog Rocco or do we have to find a new family for him? MY HEART IS BREAKING AND i DON'T KNOW WHERE to turn what to do. My head hurts and there's a burning coal in the pit of my stomach. I could take losing the house and all if I just knew that it would all be ok. I wish I had friends who I could feel free with. Feel free enough for me to dump my crap on them with certainty that they wouldn't hate me forever. But how can I dump this garbage on anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>