Monday, March 20, 2006

ok so I'm not so nice

I made my estranged sister a birthday card. Awwwww how sweeet I hear those syrupy voices say. Uh huh. Well. Not quite.
My sister nearly lost her mind when she turned 30. Tomorrow she's 50 and I can just imagine her reactions. I figure she'll be down on her knees, beating her fists against the ground screaming for sweet jesus to save her. It's the way she hadn;es most criseses. So of course, I'm certain her husband and sons will be tiptoeing around her.
But onto my card.
A sweet hearty balloon kinda background with happy birthdy stamped on yellow card stock and a nice little cake with a single candle on it. No black no gloom or doom. Sweet and lovely. Awwwww..... Except inside I wrote. Aren't you glad I didn't mention the big five-oh.
Oh sweet Jesus I am a bad girl. But at least I sent her a card, more than what she did for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>