Thursday, May 11, 2006

May 11, 2006

Dear Peruser,
I was in WalMart the other day buying old lady panties. A lot of Old Lady panties because Rocco has mistaken mine for a tasty snack and I don't go in for the crotchless look. So there I am in the lingere section with nine hundred decisions to make when all I want it s package of Old Lady panties. Only they don't SELL old lady panties. They sell thongs, briefs, high cuts, low cuts, bikinis and who know what all. I finally zeroed in on a bag 6 briefs with a 7th free and there on the front was a cool little blurb, nicely encased in red so you notice it. It seems the panties now come in a recloseable bag. Uh huh and I need a recloseable panty bag for what? So that my panties don't get stale. Lord knows I don't need stale panties. So since they had a recloseable bag I bought two, bags that is. No sooner do I bring them home, Rocco is in the bag. It seems he likes fresh panties in recloseable bags. I keep telling him he doesn't have opposable thumbs so he can't open ziplock bags. I have opposable thumbs and I can't open ziplocks but any dog who can manage to get his big butt in a flower pot, simply to have someplace to sit can probably open zip lock bags, opposable thumbs or not.
Speaking of shopping, something I rarely do outside of a dollar or a thrift store, I decided after watching Carol Duvall the other day that I needed heavy wire. ONly I would have to go to Home Depot to buy it and I HATE Home Depot. First of all you can't find anyone to help and it is so noisey in there that the noise drowns out my tinnitius. And there is that voice that, for all I know, is reciting nursey rhymes backwards that is always disturbing the noise and the bee bee bee of forklifts, only I never actually SEE a forklift and Wal Mart's lingere section does not sell wire.
Ok, so I'm wandering. Anyhow, I decided I might have to do that Home Depot thing but before I could get there, I went to a local dollar store that was selling these bracelets that look like something you would see on some native woman in National geographic. It was a coil of wire that I never would have been able to get over my hand but is thick thick wire in gold and in copper and I never had to set a foot inside home depot. Now if I could just remember what the heck it is that I wanted the wire for I'd be a happy camper.
It's getting late and is time for bed. Nighty night. ---me---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>