Friday, April 21, 2006

April 21, I think

Dear Peruser,
I had one of my mammoth's sleep today, 19 hours THis happens to be every once in awhile but since it had also happened to me on Monday this is definitely something unusual. I guess it's good that I work for the husband. No having to call in sick. No doctor's note. No one calling and pestering me as to when I'll get back. In fact, the husband told me that each night while he's talking to God he asks God to take away some of my pain. Only I think things backfired because I don't remember life ever being this painful. Besides, I'm kind of used to the regular pain. So used that one morning when I awoke and nothing, absolutely nothing, hurt I had thought that I had died, until I had to scratch my nose and I moved. Yep, I was alive.
Rocco the wonder dog is starting to behave better... finally. The trick is to make sure that he spends hour out in the yard doing whatever it is that he does. I've watched him from the window and he reminds me of a little kid. He picks up a toy, runs around the yard, visits with the dogs behind us, staying firmly in his own yard thank goodness. hen when Little Dog Ollie joins him they go rummaging about in the bamboo forest in the back yard. Older son says they visit with William the ground hogzilla who lives in the forest. I have never seen a ground hog this large. He's bigger than little dog Ollie. So much bigger we could probably slap a saddle on him and Ollie could go for a ride. With as thick as the bamboo is we could have a whole herd of Williams back there and I would never know.
Rocco has also filled MUtley's shoes by becoming the yard dog helping the husband when he's picking up stcks and mowing the lawn. Even in his latter years Mutley would trudge along behind the Husband. Rocco tends to skip ahead, whirling and dancing. He even helped by breaking sticks with Michael, prancing off with branches longer than the cars. What a knucklehead that dog can be. I styill miss my MUtley. There will never be another like him.
I'm getting better with my collage. Well maybe not better. I'm making myself work at it more and while it's still difficult for me, I am making a few thinks I like. I think I put too much pressure on myself fussing over what theme it's going to be. Instead I bought a 4x6 hard covered sketch book and labeled it as whatever takes my fancy so I don't need a theme. Which is good. I have noticed that I tend to go toward weird looking people made with scraps of paper. As the husband once told me, It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as I've had a good time doing it. And I do, when I'm not sweating bullets over it.
I think this will be a short note, I have a sudden craving for biscuits for dinner. Love ya., ---me--

1 Comments:

Blogger Goblin Anne said...

Keep up with the collaging. It will come to you...all art seems to come to you.
Rocco and Ollie seem to be trying together to become Mutley II.
I hope they make it...Mutley was everything and they will be too, if you let them......
signed,
The Peruser

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>