Friday, April 07, 2006

KInda scarey

I was reading someone else's blog where they had one of those goofy little tests that will tell you your alien name or whatever. Those are always kinda fun but they got me thinking about an ex-friend who used to pester me to death to read her live journal but it was so juvenile with all the dopey quizzes and her drooling over the 12 year old kid who played Harry Potter that I had to give it up.
I think I mentioned this ex-friend before.
She once called me a liar and that is something I do not forgive. I do not lie, have never lied and the supposed lie was over something so stupid it had me and anyone I told shaking their heads.

I wandered over to her site just to nosey around and discovered to my horror that now she is 'helping' people after taking some course over the internet. This is a 39 year old woman who thins a 12 year old was hot, who didn't leave water out for her dogs to drink, who, if I didn't know better I would have thought was 10 years old, a very naive 10 year old. And now, god help us all, she wants to help people change their lives. Just because she took a course over the internet.

I do have to hand it to her that the web site and the so called article attached speak highly of her but you can make your web site say anything about you that you wish. For instance I can claim that I have been elected the Queen of the Fairies and you can read about it in such and such a publication and then go and write the article myself.

She's not doing anything medical but sometimes screwing around in someone's head is even more dangerous. I don't care that sticks and stones can break your bones but words will never hurt you. That's a load of codswallop. Ex-friend called me a liar and it still rankles and no matter how old I get I know I'll never be pretty because my mother (who knew herself to be the most beautiful woman in the world) used to tell me that it was a shame I didn't look like her. Words hurt. Not only that they stick like glue...super glue.

As for ex-friend, I am resisting the urge to write her via her web site and tell her a few truths but I won't. Oh have I said that she changed her name. She took the first name from The Little Mermaid, her Middle name or perhaps its the first half of a hypenated last name is her dead dog's name. She did keep her married last name. Maybe some sense remains.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it that means you didn't sign up for the Indigo Inspirations newsletter then??? eh???

Sorry -- *hands you paper towel* You may need to clean your screen after that one.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>