Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24, 2006

Dear Peruser,
Back from the land of computerlessness. The Husband takes over the computer on the weekends forcing me to go into my craft room and PLAY!!! The nerve of that man!
Did I tell you that he heard the voice the other night? I have told you about the voice, Haven't I? Every once in awhile there's this voice that calls my name. The first time I heard it, I recognised the voice of the guy who used to live across the street but the subsequent times I haven't recognised the voice. It isn't scarey or anything, it just demands to be noticed. So I usually sit up and say "What?" and that's the end of it. Well the Husband heard it and immediately thought something was wrong with me so he had to wake me to ask me if I was awake and needed to call him. I would have thought the fact that I was asleep would have given him the first clue but apparently not. When I brushed off the fact that it was just "the voice" his eyes bugged out and he got a bit pale. The muttered something about how I had said that the house wasn't haunted. it isn't. It's just the voice. I'm sure everyone has unexplained things that happen. It doesn't mean anything, it just is. So I suppose I won't tell him about the small whatever I saw out of the corner of my eye in the bathroom. My eye wasn't in the bathroom, the whatever was. I really must watch my grammar.
And speaking of small whatever, the Husband was talking to a would be client on the phone and saying how mortgge brokers are just trolling for clients. Now the man meant TRAWLING because trolling is chasing trolls around with a big butterfly net in order to capture them. What one would do with a wild troll I have no idea. The tame ones are a big enough pain.
Sorry Flight of fancy.
So I guess that's it from the funny farm. This time next week I'll have finished my first day at the petting farm that isn't. Native lands it's called and I get to paint faces. Maybe I ought to practise on Rocco first. Take care of yourself. Love ya. ---me---

1 Comments:

Blogger Goblin Anne said...

I think you will have GREAT time painting the kids faces. Maybe you SHOULD start practicing.
Ask TheVoice what IT thinks?
Maybe it'll tell you to practice with The DH.
That's it! Paint Michal's face while he's sleeping (& listening for TheVoice)!
That's MY Vote.
Take photos.
Signed,
The Peruser

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>