Sunday, June 22, 2008

juice on the king of the knuckleheads

The husband and I are going to the State Attorney's tomorrow to give our statement on the ex contractor, king of the knucklehead's assault. the old chinese guy across the street who said he saw it suddenly didn't so we can't use him. I went with the husband to court on friday but since the police hadn't served the restraining order on the kok we have to go back next week. the husband started to piss off the judge because he just wouldn't hear what the judge was saying so I sent him my evil woman voodoo vibes to shut him up before I had to bail him out of jail. Me with a whole $1.21 in my purse... in change. Unless they would also accept half a roll of certs and a tin of some terrible ginger candy that I bought just because i liked the look of the tin. So then when we got home I had a brain storm, fired up my trusty laptop and did a judiciary casesearch on him. Whooo nelly. I found 10 count em 10 cases he was the defendant in. Two malicious mischiefs, one peace order (what they call a re3straining order) two assaults, one dui, one deer hunting out of season, one not cutting the grass and two that I couldn't make heads or tails out of. So even though we may not have a witness the guys history speaks for itsself. We hope. And while we owe the guy money, we did pay him what his estimate was and still owe him (he thinks) the remainder, So it isn't as if we stiffed him altogether, I just wish this was over and I could get back to my life. With all the data entry I have to do lately, I have no time for court and crap like that. I haven't even been to the international market with its disturbing beef head with the teeth, though we are out of fresh veggies and dog bones. Wait. Bones for the dogs to chew and not the bones OF dogs. Whew.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a knucklehead of gargantuan perportions!
Keep after him...he cannot NOT be held accountable for his actions.
Maybe sometime, in the near future, he will grow up.

Signed,
ThePeruser

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>