Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A big juicy kiss right on the lips.

I rarely go anywhere and when I do the Husband usually goes with me but today I had enough of living and working and riding together and set out on my own to a nearby dollar store. I did the dollar store thing and then went to one of those odd lot stores in a smallshopping center and as I got out of the car, I met a pair of big brown eyes and before I knew what was happening, Henry came running over to me and planted a big wet one right on the lips. And until that moment I didn't even know Henry but Henry's mother on the other end of the leash asked if I liked animals while I was being kissed good and proper. I told her I did and she said she figured so because Henry told her he needed to come over and see me. I have had that happen before people who claim that their dogs avoid strangers are telling me this while I'm being kissed within an inch of my life. Talk about someone having animals magnetisem!
Of course I always ask the pet parent first if I can touch and then I always get to the dog's levell with hand outstretched and wait for them to yea or nay me. Luckily I haven't been nayed yet. So the high light of my day was a big wet juicy kiss from Henry.... However.... I wish he hadn't just finished eating right before he kissed me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vyx said...

ROTFLMAO! Poor you! Not just doggy breath, but doggy slobber with food in it. Or the smell of his last meal. yucko!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>