Thursday, July 13, 2006

It just keeps on going

As if my very own brain doesn't give me enough to fret about, my real life tends to dump more crap on top of more crap.
First of all my air conditioning has died. We thought it would but hoped it would last the summer. We can't get BG&E out electric company to come out again and fix it, they told us they wouldn't when they were out here earlier inthe summer. So I called my handy dandy can do it all appliance repair man and asked him to come and give the old girl a shot of freon. I'm going to assume that he knows I meant the air conditioning and not me. Though as hot and sweaty as I am now, I could use a shot of freon.
Meanwhile I'm slowly melting into a puddle of stressed out sweat. It's so warm even with all the fans turned on and the dogs keep panting and looking at me saying 'MOMMY!! DO SOMETHING!" Meanwhile mommy has a headache and a gut ache and a breaking heart.
I took the younger son to his probation guy today who has now mandated two AA meetings a week sand seeing said son everyweek instead of every month. That means I have to pick him up at home and return him on a Monday night, Wednesday night, Thursday day thru night to another meeting and then home again. Younger son has no car, nor does older son and husband. That means four adults sharing one car and no money to buy another car. No Money for anything. Had to put the food on the credit card and I somehow lost $30.00.
I tried talking to younger son about how we were going to manage this all but I was suddenly the bad guy and could be yelled at all the way home. His probation guy said he smelled liqour on younger son's breath. I thought I had as he got in the card but didn't say anything thinking it might have been a mouthwash instead. It wasn't. So now I'm going to be spending my life trotting that som all over in a car I'm scared to death will die from overuse and then we will be well and truely SCREWED!
Plus we are refinancing the house AGAIN and this mortgage broker doesn't seem much smarter that the other one who had an excuse for being the less than brightest bulb in the pack. He was a Baltimore Raven (Football) for a couple of years so I figured his brains got joggled now and again. He just sent us an email about us selling Goji juice. Uh Huh. How good of a broker can he be if he has to sell Goji juice on the side. New Mortgage broker is an idiot as well and i'm trying to not rip a strip off him. And now I've learned I have to go to husband's somewhat partner's house on Monday to try and make some sense of his files and expenses. I do not know why the man can't just tuck the receipts away in the appropriate folder instead of throwing them on a massive pile on a table. A pile always in danger of avalanche. Maybe it'll bury me alive and I won't have to worry about toting the kid.
God I hate my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Younger Son is headed for a handful of grief and trying to take you with him. Don't let him do that....make him find his OWN way to and fro with all these thigs that are HIS responsiblity, not yours.
Stop feeling sorry for him. Probably the worst thing you could do for him. He is a man, make him act like one.

And ....er,...well, make the partner bring all the stuff to YOU.
You ain't nobody's slave, GF.
Then go find a pool and go swimming, alone, just for the fun of it. And have an ice cream on the way home!
Your life ain't that bad that it couldn't get worse.....count those blessings (whichever blessings you find), often and hold them tight.

You got me, and I got you, and as far as I can see...that's a BIG Blessing right there.
Go wipe your nose, and dry your eyes and thank God for what you DO have.....remember it could be worse.
I love you,
Signed,
ThePeruser

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>