Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I suppose it's how you look at it.

Dear Peruser,
We have to take younger son to court tomorrow for 8:45. Long story but let's just say now that he has no car nor license so we have to drive into the city to get him and then take him to court and then repeat the process.
Older son took younger son home this evening after a visit home and now the older son is broken down in the side of 95 and the HUsband is going to resuce him. Not something you want to do when you have to get up at the butt crack of dawn the next day. It's frustrating and aggrivating and, of course, I'm already stressed by our nonexisitant financial situation but there are things to be grateful for. I've called the tow truck and they will be there in 10 minutes. It's a local guy, we always call and this guy once saw Older son broken down on the side of the road... this was before cell phones and Older son was a new 16 year old driver... and the tow guy didn't hesitate but hooked him up and drove him home. The second good thing is that my car with its noisey tailpipe passed inspection today and the best thing of it all is that we would have taken the husband's car to court tomorrow and we would havebroken down and probably wouldn't have even made it to court... a definite no no. So even though I'm pulling my hair... just call me baldy... I know it could have been worse. Funny how our angels always look after us that way. Yeah yeah I know people would think that if our angels were really looking after us no one would have broken down but cars break down and, at least, this was convenient. I dread having to deal with the Husband when he comes home... he does not handle a crises well,,, but hopefully he'll just bluster a bit and then go to bed.
And on top of all of this I have to wear a dress tomorrow with pantyhose that will probably do its best to head south at the smallest opportunity. NOw I've gotten used to watching teenaged boys penguin waddle with the crotch of their jeans halfway to their knees but it is not a look an older lady with a bad toe and sleep deprived bags under her eyes should sport simply because her pantyhose want to escape.
What is it with pantyhose? They either refuse to rise above the knees or are so long you could pull them up over your head and tie a knot? Maybe if the guys who designed these things actually wore them, they'd fit.
Oh well. Gotta run. Towing guy can't find broken down car men and so the husband will be blustering even more. Such is life. I must remember that it could be worse it could be worse, it could be worse. ---me---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I DO believe, I DO believe and then Glenda, the Good Witch, will arrive and take you away from it all.
Or I would if I could....really I would.

Signed,
ThePeruser

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>