Monday, June 05, 2006

I think he needs a keeper

Dear Peruser
The Husband is at it again. He wanted to open a second business account at his bank and when he tried to give them his ein number (employer Identification number) the manager told him that it didn't match the one on file. She wrote down the number that she had in her records and handed it to him and he brought it home a mumbling and a grumbling. All weekend I had to listen to how the bank screwed up or had IRS screwed up and can he use it to his benefit but no he can't and he has to get this straightened out and he has to call the department of assessment and taxation and ask them what his ein number is and maybe I should do the calling because he has so many more important things to do, like telling bad lawyer jokes and looking for things right under his nose. Well, by this morning I was so sick of hearing it I wanted toscream. So the whole litany started and I got on the internet to see if I could find th enumber on line. Well, to make a long story short, he then couldn't find the number so I had to call the bank, he was doing important things like blowing his nose and going to the bathroom, and talk to the manager and ask for the wrong ein number again.
I get the manager and explain what I want. There is an & in the company name and so I told her it was an ambersand. First she thought I was saying Amberson and the Anderson and so I finally had to describe what I was talking about. So finally we get all of that taken care of and she gives me the ein number that they have for the company account. I write the number down take a look at it and nearly PLOTZ. Can we say SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. It was his social security number. Good Lord. I think I'd be better off bringing one of the dogs to work with me. It's a wonder this man can put his underwear on without written instructions. ---me---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet, he gave you those beautiful boys.....he does get SOME things right, eh?

Signed,
ThePeruser

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>