Thursday, June 15, 2006

It gets worse

The son is on probation which means along with the classes that I have to take him to each week I now have to take him to his probation officer AND the husband's car is offically dead, the younger son's car is officially dead and now all we have left is one car with exhaust problems and absolutely no money. The mortgage is late and who knows what other bills. I don't know if I want to scream, kick something until my bruised toe falls off or go to bed and not get up again. I should have known it would end up like this. It's our anniversary jinx. We'll be married for 33 years tomorrow. I don't know how much more I can take. ---me---

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to bed!!! Don't kick anything!!! I will feel this very same way when life gets thick and complicated!!! Did I mention go to Bed? Hope you feel better and that everything works itself out!!! It always does and you'll see a brighter day tomorrow, friend.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The light at the end of the tunnel is dim, I know. But keep your eye on it, and it will get brighter and brighter.

Signed,
ThePeruser

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>