Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Poor baby

Dear Peruser
Little dog Ollie went from favoring his left hind leg to struggling to move his back end. I tried getting an appointment for him today but the earliest appointment I could get is for tomorrow at 3. I am so worried about my little boy. I just said to the husband the other day that the day Ollie crosses that Rainbow Bridge will be the day my heart will well and truely be broken. Keep your fingers crossed that all will be well. Thank god that we actually have the money for the vet.
Yet in the midst of this worry there is a bit of ridiculousness.
The husband and I had chinese for dinner and, as always, we cracked open our fortune cookies. I'm not a big fortune cookie fan but read the fortunes simply because I'm always looking for quotes for cards and such. Today's fortune was no keeper other than the ridiculousness of it all. My fortune read and I quote "Tastes Like Chicken". That was it. So there it is, my ancient Chinese wisdom for today. "Tastes Like Chicken" I guess that explains the meaning of life. ---me---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT tastes like Chicken????
That would worry me. Boy, oh, boy.

Signed,
ThePeruser

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>